Updated: Friday June 12, 2020 (1:18 pm MST)
Our Safecation Commitment
SAFECATION commitment is to lead with hospitality practices that ensure the safety of our guests, our employees, and our community.
While travel may look different, what remains the same for Banff Lodging Company is our friendly, welcoming staff who are committed to providing comfortable, safe and engaging visitor experiences.
Enhanced measures to ensure your safety
Training & Employees
- Heightened cleaning and physical distancing protocols
- Enhanced Employee Health Training and expectations, mandatory training before return-to-work begins
- PPE protocol standardized across all departments
- Installation of hand sanitization stations
- Enhanced, scheduled cleaning and disinfecting for treatment rooms and common areas
- Physical distancing renovation to public areas
- All spa staff and guests are required to wear a mask in the spa – you can bring your own or we will provide a disposible one
- Appointments will be staggered to limit in-spa traffic
- Limited seating in spa lounge with removal of any communal items
The Red Earth Spa adheres to Alberta Health Services guidelines as our governing agency for covid-safe protocols, and go above and beyond when possible.